As a side project while working at PeopleScout, I took the initiative to redesign the outdated Springboard app user interface. Issues it had included:
- Cramped, hard to read interface.
- Very old design that was not up to date with current trends.
- Poor use of available white space.
- A complete UI design overhaul featuring modern rounded boxes, full use of available space and more clearly identifiable functions.
- Balanced white space around all elements for ease of use and readability.
- Use of large, clean, flat icons.
- Rich use of the Springboard brand colours for greater visual appeal.
- Modern, easy to read typography.
- Complementary colours and variations used in each section to create a sense of a cohesive product and brand.
- Completed the new UI design during March 2017.
- Time spent: 1 week in my spare time.