Skiggle Creative was a start-up that required a new FaceBook web app to be designed from scratch. SnogLog allows people to explore an interactive map of who’s kissed who, with comments on each ‘snog’ and the ability to tag others in snogs just like other FaceBook events.
- Collaborated with the team on designing all key features.
- UX design including user research, wire-framing, user flows, basic prototyping, basic user testing and refinement.
- Several variations of the interface and branding style, all centred around a dynamic, fluid and beautiful node map.
- Full UI design of all screens and states in the interface with pixel perfect precision, balance and integration.
- Creation of a distinctive, coherent aesthetic across the app.
- Interface looked and behaved in a consistent and intuitive way.
- Use of high contrast to draw attention to important elements.
- Thorough consideration of all necessary features including privacy, block lists, notifications, searching, tagging and more.
- Design of a beautiful embeddable widget to appear on other sites.
- Completed the web app design in late 2015.
- Time spent: 11 months part time.