Handshake required a new reputation management web app to be conceived, tested and designed. My solution needed to:
- Identify and solve a real market problem.
- Feature a clean, easy to use interface based on user testing.
- Have a strong sense of brand identity.
- Full UX design, including user research, wire-framing, creating an interactive prototype in JustInMind, and user testing.
- Refined the design and features to ensure clarity, a strong value proposition and ease of use.
- Designed several branding options for the app.
- Created a polished UI for all screens of the app using Sketch. Rounded boxes with significant white space and complimentary contrasting colours ensured that all key features were easy to identify.
- Consistent design principles were created and used throughout, creating a well integrated and cohesive product.
- Completed UX and UI design were delivered in Oct 2018.
- The project has now been handed over to developers and is due to be completed in late 2019.
- Time spent: 14 months.