Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre created a Registered Training Organisation called Defining Education to train practitioners in delivering laser and beauty treatments. The new website was to feature the branding colours and logo of their existing Defining Group brand, allow for all courses, practitioners and services to be listed, and enable students to book seats in courses and purchase products.
- Found a well supported WordPress template and plugin system that included all necessary features.
- Designed all pages of the website using white, cyan and complimentary magenta colours. Thin strips of colour and gradients were used to tie the brand and interface together.
- Stock photos were carefully chosen and extended to match the colours and sizing needed for banners and thumbnails. Warm, friendly faces were chosen for the home page banner slider.
- The template was styled to match the new branding and site designs using CSS.
- Project was delivered in June 2016.
- Time spent: 4 weeks.